I suggest you ...

Make a Mobile Version

Sure, the app idea is good.. But I think what would be more useful is an m.snog.com website, where everything is formatted for a phone. That way it'll work on iPhone, Android, Symbian, WebOS, Blackberry's, and all other phones.
For example, I use Symbian (Nokia N8) and many people have Nokia E63s and E71s and stuff, I'm sure if you made just an iPhone app it would be upsetting for many of us.
I hope you consider my idea! :)

1,362 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Caius Newton-Smart shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • 123456789 commented  · 

Hello
        My name is miss favour I see you in /snog.uservoice.com/ am interested in your friendship, I would also like to know something about you. I want you to send a mail so I can give you my picture for you to know whom l am. I think we can move on from here. I am waiting for your mail (Remember the distance or color does not matter, but love matter a lot in life)
        Please reply me. favourgood5@yahoo.com
        Thanks,
        Favour.
        favourgood5@yahoo.com

• Owen Barnes commented  · 

Please do this! you think of how many member you will get if you do!

• Anonymous commented  · 

To add to this, I'd love an app for Windows Phones :)

• Jack Bleakley commented  · 

I also think this would be so useful, in fact. I think more people would use this site as a social networking site on their mobile phones. Get on to it! ASAP.

Yours, Jack.

• Kaelyn commented  · 

You've got my support. I mean, it runs fine on my Andoid tablet, but a mobile site would make it that much easier.

• josh commented  · 

finally someone with the same idea! my phone converts everything it sees into a really crap layout and it takes me ages to use snog on my phone, and when the layout was recently changed, it went even worse :L so please, please do this! every other social network has a mobile site! get with it snog! ;)

• Anonymous commented  · 

what about samsung? is it possible to download appilcation of snog on mobiles?

• Boss Jono :D commented  · 

it would be helpful if you listed what phone you had really.

Feedback and Knowledge Base